Game Engine: Unity
Programming Language: C#
Nebula is a planet creation game developed for touch screen devices as a permanent exhibit for the Peoria Riverfront Museum. Users have the option to edit features of terrestrial planets and gas giants to learn how their choices change the environment of their planet.
Gameplay Programmer - Team of 20
• Programmed core gameplay systems:
- Terrestrial planet painting tools
- Planet rotation
- Gas Giant shader editing
- Gas Giant ring editing
• Collaborated with a team of Programmers, Designers, Artists, and UX Designers to create an intuitive and enthralling experience.
• Programmed touch controls
• Created backend debugging tools
• Unity and C#
• Shader Graph
Nebula was played by thousands at the Peoria Riverfront Museum's FUSE conference in 2019.